Honored Contributor

How are you liking the LE mieux products?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest Thanks for the page! My Alexa reminder to report back must have gone off when I was not in the room. Sorry I needed your reminder.

To bring any other readers up to speed, this is referring to the new serum I found by the brand Le Mieux called Collagen Peptide Serum. The ingredient list contains pretty much all actives and zero fillers and supposedly has all the ingredients microencapsulated.

I'm still liking it. It feels more like a light mositurizer than a serum. The scent reminds me a lot of Ivory soap, so I'm not sure where that is coming from since there is no perfume listed on the ingredients.

I'm seeing really good firming, which is what I would expect from a peptide-heavy product. And I'm not reacting negatively to it, no clogged pores. I also think the ceramides are having a nice effect.

Will I buy it again? Maybe. I would probably choose to pay closer to full price and purchase from a spa site, just to know for sure I'm getting authentic product. The nagging feeling that it might be fake keeps bugging me.

If I had to pare down my skincare system, I might give up this serum because it's only adding a variety of different peptides to my tried and true ones. The ceramides are an argument in its favor, though, because my main NeoGenesis moisturizer does not have ceramides. Also the antioxidants...

So, mixed feelings. But considering how ridiculously picky I am about my personal skincare, that's a pretty positive verdict for me. Woman Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr