Respected Contributor

PAGING KCLADYZ!!!! SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER ALERT!!!

@kcladyz, hopefully you'll see this. Nick Chavez' Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner Duo is off wait list and is back on QVC again. I remember you posted once that you've been wanting to try a shampoo and conditioner that both hydrates and thickens. Just thought I'd let you know. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: PAGING KCLADYZ!!!! SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER ALERT!!!

[ Edited ]

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@kcladyz, hopefully you'll see this. Nick Chavez' Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner Duo is off wait list and is back on QVC again. I remember you posted once that you've been wanting to try a shampoo and conditioner that both hydrates and thickens. Just thought I'd let you know. Smiley Happy

Ha! Ha!    That was an awesome page. my weakness is shampoo. LOL   I am actually looking at that super size item . gotta see  when i get paid.  So much shampoo and so little time LOL

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Ha! Ha!    That was an awesome page. my weakness is shampoo. LOL   I am actually looking at that super size item . gotta see  when i get paid.  So much shampoo and so little time LOL

@kcladyz, if it helps, Nick's Thirst Quencher Super Size Shampoo and Conditioner Duo is on 2 Easy Pays.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@kcladyz, if it helps, Nick's Thirst Quencher Super Size Shampoo and Conditioner Duo is on 2 Easy Pays.

I was looking at that. Have you tried it?  what does it smell like?

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

I was looking at that. Have you tried it?  what does it smell like?

@kcladyz, sorry, I haven't tried that one and don't know what it smells like. Perhaps you could e-mail Nick's website and ask them about the scent. Of course, everyone's sense of smell is different.