Esteemed Contributor

Re: Out of all your MAKEUP items what is your Prize Possession?

[ Edited ]

My Smashbox eyebrow pencils in Taupe. Years ago when the Q sold Smashbox, I bought a lot of their items, one of which was this eye pencil which I absolutely adored. It wasn't waxy but it wasn't brittle either. It was just right. I think it came in a kit, although I can't remember for sure. I have about 8 various sized stubs left. I sharpened them so carefully but really, there's not much left of any of them. They were never sold again; when they were gone, they were gone forever. Now I only use them for special occasions when I want my eyebrows to look super-good.

I've never been able to find any other brand that came close to the consistency and this shade of taupe.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Frequent Contributor

Can you give me the color a medium skin toned woman would order.  I do like it.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you. My 20 year old is going with friends at the end of the month. I am glad you are still here. I was Kat a couple years ago. I was the one crazy about Korean beauty products. It has really taken off, who knew.

Respected Contributor

My Sigma Concealer brush. Changed the undereye concealer game for me!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Hey, if you don't mind telling me...what brand of eyelash curler do you use now ?  

I am having a heck of a time finding one that gives a decent curl.  Thx..

I'd like to know as well, my lashes are not what they once were.  I used to use a curler when I was younger but then something changed, maybe the mascara, I don't know...but my lashes will not curl, no matter what mascara I use or what curler I use.  I have used the expensie ones, cheap one and heated curlers, nothing works anymore....at my age 62...my eyes need a bit of a lift, I don't have wrinkles around the eye but opening up with a curler makes a world of difference.