Esteemed Contributor

My new Chi TSV hot rollers burnt my scalp{#emotions_dlg.w00t}.

I can roll my hair quick but was adding that hair spray that came with the tsv for each roll.

The rollers are cool to the touch but the heat builds really fast when they set on your head.

Be careful!!!. If my hair doesn't fall out the next time I try it they will have to be cooled first.

Long story short - the curls were lovely and did hold with that hair spray, my hair was done in less than 5 minutes. Don't know if it was the super heat coming thru the velvet , the technology or the spray that made it work.

A couple of more tries before I decide if this set is a keep. That saying about it hurts to be beautiful is true with this sed

Respected Contributor
I am getting the rollers and this is the last time I am going to try these new hair items. I tried the Chi Iron once because they said you could curl your hair. It made my straight hair too soft, so back it went. I tried the Calista Perfector and it made my hair too soft. I tried the Calista rollars and I liked them the best but they really burnt my scalp and I decided it was too much money for the set that burnt my scalp. I hope these work for me but I don't know. My hair is very soft anyway and I don't use conditioner except a little dad of Nick Chavez Plump and Thick Cream on my wet hair and I leave it in.