Super Contributor

Re: Other than Atopalm, can someone recommend a moisturizer with no active ingredients

My local Target just started carrying Atopalm. In fact, a few weeks ago they had special packages of two for the price of one! I also like LaRoche Posay Toleriane moisturizers.

Regular Contributor

Re: Other than Atopalm, can someone recommend a moisturizer with no active ingredients

I used to always buy it online through Skinstore - still like it but working through my stash of other purchases. I googled at it looks like you can get it at Target too.
Super Contributor

wow! target started carrying atopalm? i didn't know that!

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 rebel said:

wow! target started carrying atopalm? i didn't know that!

I was surprised to see it at Target. It is with the regular body lotions, not the facial skincare.

Contributor

I was going to suggest Vanicream, but I see they are the makers of Autopalm. I loved Vanicream, so maybe I will try out the Autopalm if I can find it.

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2015 HayJen said:

I was going to suggest Vanicream, but I see they are the makers of Autopalm. I loved Vanicream, so maybe I will try out the Autopalm if I can find it.

I'm not sure what you mean, Atopalm and Vanicream are two completely different companies. Atopalm is made by Neopharm USA and was originally developed and sold in Korea. Vanicream is made by Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. Besides Vanicream, PSI also makes the brand Free & Clear.

Respected Contributor

Argan oil, jojoba oil, etc.