Occasional Contributor

Original Tova Signature Returning per Tova

This may have alreacy been posted, but just in case. Tova posted this to her Facebook page a few days ago:

This is an open letter to all of YOU that have requested, NEWS ABOUT "TOVA SIGNATURE"
For all of you who have been so Patient, Persistent, and Passionate for news from me personally on the status. I can finally say that "TOVA SIGNATURE" will be back.

... I want you to know I have heard all your remarks and your concerns..I have worked closely with our Perfumer to make sure that TOVA SIGNATURE is what YOU remember and for those of you that have not experienced it, it is Unique, Clean Sensuality at it's finest.. A symphony of Italian Bergamot, Jasmine Absolute, French Lavender, East Indian Sandalwood and Hypnotic Musk with 28.50% essential Oil. TOVA SIGNATURE is aged for over 3 months before seeing a bottle, unheard of in Todays world.

After all these years - and over 10 million bottles sold Worldwide - What is it that mysteriously attracts and captivates woman of all ages.? Like other pieces of beautiful art or music that have stood the test of time TOVA SIGNATURE EDP is unique,beautifully balanced and with a style and signature that is all her own.
TOVA SIGNATURE is indeed "Timeless Perfection and Perfection that is Timeless"

Unfortunately, she didn't say WHEN it will be back.