Esteemed Contributor

image.jpegI was wondering do you organize your skin care on top of your bathroom vanity or in a cabinet after using. I am looking for something cute to sit on the bathroom vanity. I can't store it because being disabled I can't get to it under the sink. I found this and think it's cute. What ways do you organize skincare.

Honored Contributor

That's really pretty and would be perfect sitting on your counter.  Our master bath is on the small side, but functional.  I keep my skincare in the medicine cabinet.  Makeup is a different story.

Honored Contributor

As far as skincare, I keep it in the medicine cabinet.  I only use moisturizer and I have 2 oils -- Marula oil and Argan with rose oil.  Makeup I keep in a 3-drawer plastic unit I bought at Walmart.  It holds all my makeup including brushes and I keep it in the linen closet in my bathroom.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

This is the vanity [different color] I hope to have at the new house. The one long drawer will be perfect for my makeup. One of the other top ones I hope to put my blow dryer and brush in. I can't wait to beable to put all my stuff where I can reach it and not have to ask. image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

This is the vanity [different color] I hope to have at the new house. The one long drawer will be perfect for my makeup. One of the other top ones I hope to put my blow dryer and brush in. I can't wait to beable to put all my stuff where I can reach it and not have to ask. image.jpeg

I love this @ccassaday!! , where did you get this vanity?  Are you going to put a make-up mirror & any storage displays on top?

Esteemed Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

I love this @ccassaday!! , where did you get this vanity?  Are you going to put a make-up mirror & any storage displays on top?

We are in the process of choosing between two builders. My sister is a CAD Designer at one of them we are choosing between. This is in their showroom. She said something like this will be perfect and I agree.  I will probably take out the column of drawers on the right so I can have the opening for my barstool bigger.. There will be a linen closet and with having a place in that long drawer for my makeup and one of the smaller drawers on the left side for my hairdryer I will beable to reach everything. All my extra shampoo and body wash can go in the linen closet so I don't need all those drawers.  I have a cordless I home mirror to do my makeup. It will be so nice to create a space where I can reach everything and not have to ask. I was going to by a vanity for my bedroom but this is much nicer.

Frequent Contributor

I like your two-tiered organizer idea, Ccassaday. I use a mirrored tray framed in decorative gold 'brass'.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I keep my skin care products in a bucket container on a shelf above the sink. My makeup is in a black wooden stationary organizer that has 2 drawers next to the bathroom sink. My makeup brushes are in a round organizer caddy that turns on a lazy susan. I do have a 2 tier shelf similar to the top pix and it'/ narrow enough to fit on the bathroom windowsill. I put powders and bath stuff on that organizer.

Regular Contributor

Years ago, I bought an "Everything" bag from the Q that hangs on the back of my bathroom door.  When I go on vacation, I just zip it up and go.  It is wonderful.  I would love to get a new one!!

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

image.jpegI was wondering do you organize your skin care on top of your bathroom vanity or in a cabinet after using. I am looking for something cute to sit on the bathroom vanity. I can't store it because being disabled I can't get to it under the sink. I found this and think it's cute. What ways do you organize skincare.

@ccassaday

That is gorgeous!!!  Where if I may ask, did you find this?  I would love something like this! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin