Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

image.jpegI was wondering do you organize your skin care on top of your bathroom vanity or in a cabinet after using. I am looking for something cute to sit on the bathroom vanity. I can't store it because being disabled I can't get to it under the sink. I found this and think it's cute. What ways do you organize skincare.

@ccassaday

That is gorgeous!!!  Where if I may ask, did you find this?  I would love something like this! 

Touchofclass. It's only $22.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

image.jpegI was wondering do you organize your skin care on top of your bathroom vanity or in a cabinet after using. I am looking for something cute to sit on the bathroom vanity. I can't store it because being disabled I can't get to it under the sink. I found this and think it's cute. What ways do you organize skincare.

@ccassaday

That is gorgeous!!!  Where if I may ask, did you find this?  I would love something like this! 

Touchofclass. It's only $22.

@ccassaday

Thank you!  That's great!!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I have a "piece of furniture" vanity that sits in our bedroom.  On top of it I use Lori Greiner's White spinning makeup organizer thing.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I keep my makeup and skincare in 2 different clear lucite containers I bought at Target. The containers are stored inside my cabinets and closet. There are lots of functional and pretty organizers out there you could buy to sit on top of the vanity. I used to have one from Lori Grenier that was a box covered in a tapestry fabric with a fringe pull. It was really nice looking and had lots of compartments, but over time it was hard to keep the inside clean so I threw it out.