Occasional Contributor

You've wasted your money. This is expensive snake oil.

AND they block ALL negative reviews on their FB page and their FB ads.

Organica Wellness is a sham, all around.

Occasional Contributor

It's useless.

They swear it will get rid of ridges. Nope.

They swear it will fix peeling. Nope.

They swear it will fix splitting. Nope.

Four weeks, at least four times a day, and NOTHING about my nails changed.

And they BLOCK all negative reviews on their FB page and their FB ads.

Dig into their website. You'll find a statement that essentially says "don't expect any of these products to actually work." Seriously.

Occasional Contributor

Absolutely worthless.

I used it for over a month, at least four times a day, and nothing. Nothing.

No smoothed ridges. No end to splitting. No end to peeling. No less brittleness.

Organica Wellness BLOCKS all negative reviews from their FB page and their ubiquitous FB ads. I posted a negative review ONCE, and forever more, when those %^@&#% ads show up on my feed, the only option I have is to "share" it -- not "like" or "dislike" or anything else, only "share."

Don't waste your money.

Frequent Contributor

As promised, I have an update on Nail Guardian. After using for about 4 months, I was pleased with the improvement in my nails. I did mention before that I didn't expect that my ridges would disappear, but the splitting and peeling did go away, At that point I began using polish again but still applying the oil on my cuticles twice a day. Now I am back to square one. This has happened with every such product that I have tried. At first I am pleased and get all excited and buy myself some new polishes. I only use those that are advertised as 5,6, or 7-free, but it doesn't seem to matter. Apparently, I am stuck with this cycle and will just have to deal with it.  I really prefer to wear polish because the ridges are pretty unsightly to me. Oh well, another aspect of the aging process that I am loving!!

Respected Contributor

My nails were really bad a year ago( peeling breaking easily) and I tried everything on the market and  nothing worked. Then someone mentioned to me to try Nailtiques Formula 2 and my nails have grown out so long and strong I have to cut them with a nail cutter  because they are growing out so long. But you have to use it as instructions say. I never thought I would have nice nails but I do and would never be without this product.

Frequent Contributor

cuddlesmama, thanks for the suggestion. I tried the Nailtigues 2 a number of years ago and pretty much had the same experience that I have had with the Nail Guardian.  It may just be in my genes. My mother's nails got pretty bad as she got older. Oh well, guess I'll have to enjoy the good phases and not obsess about the bad.