Frequent Contributor

Has anyone used this product? I would appreciate any information on results. I have ordered it and am hoping that something will finally improve my nails. I have been using T.I.P.S with not much improvement. I just checked the ingredients and saw all the parabens and decided to stop using it. The Nail Guardian has several natural oils whose properties are supposed to provide many health benefits.  Hope springs eternal!

Honored Contributor

Re: Organica Nail Guardian

[ Edited ]

organica nail garden = good reviews, vegan, cruelty free, excellent ingredients.  Not so happy about the price, but if it works without harming others....I'd buy it.  Let us know your results,

Frequent Contributor

It's definitely pricey, but they are offering 20% off for a while. T.I.P.S isn't a cheap date, either, and I certainly feel better about the ingredients. I only purchased T.I.P.S because of the great reviews and never really checked the ingredients.

Respected Contributor

No, not for $60+ per ounce. 

I make my own cuticle oil out of jojoba oil and vitamin E. You can add those any other essential oils you want and it's going to cost far less than $60 an ounce.

Regular Contributor

I’ve been using it for a couple of months.  At first, I was pleased & ordered 3 more bottles at discount.  However, I’m not so,happy lately as my nails are peeling & chipping.  I will,admit I haven’t been using it religiously twice a day.  I’m going to go back to twice daily use & hope it helps.  While the price is expensive, it does last a long time.

Occasional Contributor

It's snake oil. Utterly useless. I've been using it for a month, at least four times a day, and literally nothing has changed about my nails. They swear it will fix ridges. Nope. Swear it will fix peeling. Nope. Swear it will keep cuticles moisturized. Nope. Totally and utterly worthless, AND the company's facebook page deletes any negative reviews and then blocks you from posting anything on their page or their ads.

Frequent Contributor

It's been nearly 3 months now that I have been using the oil. I expected that it would take that long to see any real improvement. So far my nails have grown out enough that the peeling tips are gone. I didn't expect that my ridges would disappear since I will be 76 in a few weeks, and my mother's nails got really wonky as she got older. Genetics is such a strong determiner of so many things. I will be happy if the improvements that have been achieved will be maintained by continuing to use the oil. I did purchase 3 bottles and still have some left in the first bottle, so it does last a long time. I will try to remember to update in the future.

Occasional Contributor

The product is absolutely WORTHLESS. I used it for four weeks, at least four times a day, and NOTHING about my nails changed.

Not only that, but the company BLOCKS negative reviews on their FB page and on their ads. I posted a negative review ONCE, and forevermore cannot post anything on their page. 

This company is a disgrace. Check out their website. Buried in it, they have a statement that essentially says "don't expect this product to actually work."

Stay away. Far away. Their products are expensive snake oil. I don't believe that ANY of their positive reviews are real. In fact, there's another websit that says the positive reviews on Amazon are suspicious.

Occasional Contributor

But it DOESN'T work. At all. It's expensive snake oil.

They BLOCK negative reviews, which is why it appears that people love the product.

REALLY dig into their website. You'll find a statement that essentially says "don't expect any of our products to actually work." Literally.

Terrible, terrible product AND company.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed. I was foolish enough to fall for their lies, thinking perhaps the addition of tea tree oil might make the difference. Nope. After four weeks of using it at least four times a day, nothing. Literally zero change in my nails.

AND they block ALL negative reviews from their FB page and their ubiquitous FB ads.

If you really dig into their website, you will find a statement that essentially says "don't expect any of these products to actually work."