Frequent Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble ordering online at QVC. I have no problems with other online sellers.

Honored Contributor

A few weeks ago I was having trouble. I was using Google Chrome. I called our service provider about it and they told to try Internet Explorer. I had no trouble with that. Even though I like Google Chrome, I can't see videos here or order, so I'm using IE.

Frequent Contributor

I use Chrome but tried Explorer and got the same results with both. It said Cookie error.

Super Contributor

I would clear your cookies and cache, that might hopefully help.

Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2015 kalicat said:

I use Chrome but tried Explorer and got the same results with both. It said Cookie error.

I would call your service provider and tell them what's happening. It was frustrating for me because Chrome was what I had been using all along. The tech said there were some problems with some of the updates (?). Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks all. I had so many problems with explorer that i was forced to use chrome. I will try clearing cookies and see if that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

I know I can't get online to order the TSV.....I was surprised I was able to get on here....

I, too, went to the other two shopping sites and had no problem....why is it always the Q...that has this issue.....

Esteemed Contributor

That happened to me earlier. I did a disc cleanup, cleared my cookies and restarted. It's fine now.

I use Chrome and I am able to see videos, etc.

beach-mom Maybe you need to install an extension to see the videos? I'm not enough of a techie to know which one..maybe someone else knows?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

i m to using ie most of time now..

Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2015 betteb said:

That happened to me earlier. I did a disc cleanup, cleared my cookies and restarted. It's fine now.

I use Chrome and I am able to see videos, etc.

beach-mom Maybe you need to install an extension to see the videos? I'm not enough of a techie to know which one..maybe someone else knows?

I not at all a techie! {#emotions_dlg.lol} No really, when I called I told the tech that Chrome was working fine previously. That's all I used. I could watch videos and order, then one day I couldn't do either. I could on other sites, just not QVC. He went through everything - took over the computer - then just said to try IE. Again, he said it was probably an issue with Chrome updates. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

All I know is IE is working fine. I can watch videos and order. Smile