Honored Contributor

@tippygirl  I buy many beauty products at amazon that I typically use, all marked new and yes I can tell they are. Better prices for sure and free s/h. A very good thing.

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen  I really must ask as others may be wondering, where do you get your products from that you sell? I'm just curious. Thx.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@NycVixen  I really must ask as others may be wondering, where do you get your products from that you sell? I'm just curious. Thx.

I would love to say but establishing where I find my merchandise took a lot of time and effort. That would be giving away my business model. I don't only sell beauty products. 

What I can say is that I go above and beyond to make sure any beauty product I sell is new stock, unused and unopened. 

~Live with Intention~
Contributor

How do I find you on e bay?

Honored Contributor

Ebay is my go to beauty counter for many years, very rarely have had any issues. Just very low prices.

Honored Contributor

@tippygirl wrote:

How do I find you on e bay?

@tippygirl, @NycVixen won't be able to answer your question. The community standards here prohibit any soliciting or any commerical use of these forums.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I purchase quite a few beauty and hair products from eBay and have saved a lot of money.  A word of warning, shopping on eBay and receiving fresh, authentic merchandise takes some work.  I rarely purchase from any seller who doesn't have a 100% rating.  When I see a product I am interested in, I ALWAYS contact the seller before I buy.

I ask if the product is from "OLD" new stock, is the product sealed, what the expiration date is on the product and how they source the products they sell on eBay.  I am careful to let them know I am not suggesting they sell old or fake products, I simply want to protect them and myself.  

I NEVER purchase from a seller outside of the US and don't even look at anything from Asia.  There are so many companies in China who create name brand products and copy the palettes or packaging down to the smallest detail.  You could never tell the difference until you rec'd it and saw it was pure junk!

Honored Contributor

I order all the time off of eBay.  Twice have I received rancid old product. But that is over many years ordering. I am very happy overall with who I order from, and what I receive. 

Honored Contributor

I've sold a ton of WEN from QVC kits.  

I've purchased one WEN item and it was fine.

I buy a lot of BE eyeshadows that are not longer in stores.  I have only received one that was "new" but she pulled off the seal so she could dump out the color to take a picture.  I tossed it (it was only $5).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN