Respected Contributor

Ordered CALISTA styling tool on Sat, got it today!

[ Edited ]

It's wonderful! I have thick hair like Shawn's and this is perfect for staightening and giving movement. I did not get it for curls.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered CALISTA on Sat, got it today!

Got mine this afternoon!  Haven't used it yet:  have you tried yours, @ellaphant ?

Respected Contributor

The shampoo & conditioner or styling tool?

I wasn't tha impressed with the shampoo & conditioner set. It wasn't anything special. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I wasn't tha impressed with the shampoo & conditioner set. It wasn't anything special. 

I got the shampoo and conditioner today, too, but haven't tried them yet, @Tinkerbell3 .

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Got mine this afternoon!  Haven't used it yet:  have you tried yours, @ellaphant ?

Yes, on part of my hair.....it's great! 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

the styling tool.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ordered CALISTA styling tool on Sat, got it today!

ordered the same thing but another brand from hsn that was a TS.  Does the same thing but a way cheaper price.  

Honored Contributor

I remember when I first used mine and nothing was happening and then I realized I needed to raise the temperature.  But I still do not like how long you have to hold it to get the curl.  I seldom use it.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I have the one-inch version but bought the 1.5 inch styler when it was offered recently. I received it yesterday. I haven't used it yet, but they sent me the pink one and not the purple one I ordered. The color won't impact the device so I will keep the pink.

Honored Contributor

Got mine yesterday, tried it today on my lunch hour, it worked really well, and was easy to use-almost no learning curve. I like it! I think I will use it a lot.....I put mine on the lowest temp of 325, because I have fine hair...