Honored Contributor

Ordered- BE TSV

[ Edited ]
Read the reviews on Bare Skin Serum, Practically 5stars. Thought why not give it a try. For anyone interested, Several comments said they don't use the brush, instead fingers couple drops applying this way you use less product. Test what way works best for you. I can tell you, I'am looking forward to the color products. Own, Gen Nude Gloss in *Far Out* Lipstick looks beautiful. Most importantly is how much you use of any product. Think sometimes demonstration of makeup live can often be to heavy, Not meaning to. Let you know my thoughts after it arrives. By the way, Chose auto delivery.
Respected Contributor

The lip product in the TSV is a matte lipstick, not a lip gloss.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you were hoping for glossy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered- BE TSV

[ Edited ]

I am so not a liquid foundation type person, but this seum looked great! So I went to Ulta tonight and sampled a few things from the kit before deciding. I actually loved the foundation - it's very light on with decent coverage, my skin can breathe!! It'll protect my skin better during colder months - chemical free spf too.Woman LOL  I also figured out  the exact right shade. The matte lip product, although a flattering shade- isn't my favroite formula. I prefer a moisturized lip look, so I'll probably layer a gloss on top.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

I am so not a liquid foundation type person, but this seum looked great! So I went to Ulta tonight and sampled a few things from the kit before deciding. I actually loved the foundation - it's very light on with decent coverage, my skin can breathe!! It'll protect my skin better during colder months - chemical free spf too.Woman LOL  I also figured out  the exact right shade. The matte lip product, although a flattering shade- isn't my favroite formula. I prefer a moisturized lip look, so I'll probably layer a gloss on top.

You can use gloss over. Dab lipstick softer effect. The color is beautiful. Love the gloss. Youtube cult following.💋
Valued Contributor

I have it, the Bareskin foundation & brush, and the brush doesn't hold behind any foundation. Probably because it's more like serum but it won't be wasted in the brush like others.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I have it, the Bareskin foundation & brush, and the brush doesn't hold behind any foundation. Probably because it's more like serum but it won't be wasted in the brush like others.

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to experiencing. Noticed AD kits come with 5&1 eye shadow looks good, You can wear alone or primer. Full of great ingredients. I was lucky enough to get in on BE cashmere eye shadow pallett-A278721 Lovely shades!! Ingredients are good no talc, Waitlist is available. Serum, What my skin needs. A227454 BE Bronzer offers three shades ingredients once again sound amazing! Excellent reviews. Recall while back YouTube beauty guru raved about it. Chose the lightest-Skinny Dip.