Honored Contributor

sephora.jpg

And from eBay for $25 instead of $30

Highlighting Powder, Fort de France

Respected Contributor

@monicakm, did you say in your other post what color the Nars blush is? It is a blush, right? I have a Nars Org*sm in the mini size and never liked it...I could never get much color out of it. Recently got a regular size Nars in the color Sin and I do like it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Order is in

[ Edited ]

Me again, @monicakm. Dang, I finally found your post...I thought it was one you started but it was one you replied to. And so I also see now that the Nars item is a highlighter. I thought it looked awfully light for a blush. Ha! You got some great things...enjoy them all!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

It is a highlighter but I think at one time I said blush. Sorry for the confusion. I am wanting to recreate a cheek look that Julia Adams m u a created.  It consisted of these three items...

Huda bronzer

HUDA BEAUTY - GloWish Soft Radiance Bronzing Powder 01 Light 0.28 oz/ 8 g

Nars highlighter

NARS - Highlighting Powder Fort De France 0.49 oz/ 13.9 g

Em Cosmetics blush in Baroque

BAROQUE

Respected Contributor

@monicakm, I think from the combination of those items the look is going to be absolutely gorgeous. Have fun playing! 

Honored Contributor

I watched a ton of Sephora Spring Sale videos yesterday and last night (Phsyical Therapist was a real slave driver yesterday and it put me down till NOW Smiley Surprised).  Nothing jumped out at me as wanting to order till I watched Lisa J's recommendations.  There were several items I'd never heard of and am tempted to look at.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

Oh it was!  Very understated and elegant.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  Beautiful combination of products, incl as a blush, esp for a "warm" skin tone.  I wrote these down. Thx!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell 

Uh oh.  I'm not a "warm", I'm neutral.  I hope it looks good on me.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm   I hope I'm not wrong, but I think a "neutral" can wear either "warm" or "cool."  More adaptable.  lucky u!  Smiley Wink

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .