Honored Contributor

Orange blossom replenishing treatment

I sprayed a little in my hair before I left the house yesterday and people complimented my fragrance...I wasn't sure if I liked it that much but apparently it smells great to others.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Orange blossom replenishing treatment

I hope Chaz brings a fragrance in SOB , I really like it too. The same thing happened to me with Fall apple spice in the Fall. It feels good.
Trusted Contributor

LOVE the SOB scent and would love to see it as a fragrance. It is the first seasonal that I have tried that I was absolutely crazy about. I hated FAS, didn't care for SGGT and was so so on WCM. I was surprised at how much I liked SOB. Can't wait to try SHP.
Frequent Contributor

Loved SOB! I used most of the replenishing mist from the shoulder down, it smells that good.
Respected Contributor

On 5/9/2014 LabLuver said: LOVE the SOB scent and would love to see it as a fragrance. It is the first seasonal that I have tried that I was absolutely crazy about. I hated FAS, didn't care for SGGT and was so so on WCM. I was surprised at how much I liked SOB. Can't wait to try SHP.
SOB is my favorite seasonal ever for performance. It also smells great. I have also been surprised that I like this one so much.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

SOB is one of my favorite scents! I have not found the scent RTM to stay with me like a perfume would. I even used the CC as lotion once as Chaz suggested, hoping the scent would last. A SOB fragrance would be great!!
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt