Esteemed Contributor

I wonder first of all if it works and if it hurts ?   I saw there is a slender version on this morning which I'm tempted to try .  Also if you have any of the Nuface models are the heads stainless steel I ask because I have a nickel allergy?😺

Honored Contributor

Re: Opinons please on Nuface

I did not see this morning's presentation, but I was under the impression that the slender version wasn't as powerful and was meant specifically for the eye area, but maybe that was a different model.  I don't have a Nu-Face, but I have heard good reviews about it in the past, moreso than a lot of the other devices I see sold for skin tightening.  

Regular Contributor

I've been using NuFace for several years and will replace it when it fails.  Several years ago someone on these beauty forums recommended watching the Organic Esthetician videos available on You Tube.  There are an initial three sessions that take some time but are worth it for the information.  From these, I learned there were several things I was doing wrong and a simple correction on my part made a difference.

She also has an Eye & Lip video session that was excellent for me and helps decrease my undereye dark circles temporarily.  I do not have the eye attachment either.  I just use my regular NuFace Mini.  I do ten minute routines three times a week.

Again, these take some time to watch but might help you decide if this is something you want to invest in.

Honored Contributor

I love mine and wouldn't be without it.  As long as you use enough gel, it doesn't hurt. I would just get the larger size. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Gussie2007 wrote:

I've been using NuFace for several years and will replace it when it fails.  Several years ago someone on these beauty forums recommended watching the Organic Esthetician videos available on You Tube.  There are an initial three sessions that take some time but are worth it for the information.  From these, I learned there were several things I was doing wrong and a simple correction on my part made a difference.

She also has an Eye & Lip video session that was excellent for me and helps decrease my undereye dark circles temporarily.  I do not have the eye attachment either.  I just use my regular NuFace Mini.  I do ten minute routines three times a week.

Again, these take some time to watch but might help you decide if this is something you want to invest in.

Appreciate the info and I will go and view the videos,  more information us always useful when trying to decide on something .  Thanks 😺

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I love mine and wouldn't be without it.  As long as you use enough gel, it doesn't hurt. I would just get the larger size. 

Ok so without the proper amount it will hurt ?   Is it pain or something else ?  Do you know what the metal heads are made of ?  Thanks😸

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Ok so without the proper amount it will hurt ?   Is it pain or something else ?  Do you know what the metal heads are made of ?  Thanks 

it feels like an electrical zap if you don't use enough gel or a rubber band snap but I learned fast enough to make sure I got enough coverage so I didn't do that again!

I have no idea what the heads are made of. I would contract nuface. They are very responsive. 

Super Contributor

I have never seen a difference. And I've had mine 6 years.

Honored Contributor

I am thinking about ordering this. I like the size and really only need it for around my mouth.  I have those little pesky lines.LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky,I have the small one and I do like it. It does diminish those lip lines, but you need to use it every day to keep it up.  I sometimes forget or end up skipping it to save time and within a couple days the lines are forming again! 

I have the full size one too and it does help with jowls and chin contour, but I've not found it does much for under eye fixes. 

Just my two cents!