Frequent Contributor

Opinions on fresh cream & mint?

Anyone try philosophy's fresh cream and mint before? Is it still a sweet scent? I've only smelled Josie's mint body butter which was nice.
Respected Contributor

Re: Opinions on fresh cream & mint?

I never heard of this and I need to  try it. It sounds so yummy

Trusted Contributor

I just do not care for any skin product that smells like food, but that's just me.. lol

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Fresh Cream as per my family and I, smells like baby formula. NOT a good scent. It was NOTHING like I expected. The image of fresh cream and mint would be wonderful if the fresh cream smelled like....fresh cream instead of old milk.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this set and I really like it. Does not in the least, smell like old milk. Very refreshing  but it doesn't last long. I have the shower gel, the body cream and the spray body scent. You can smell the mint but the fresh cream scent is more subdued. Now if you dress right away, than the scent will last on your clothes longer. But it is Philosphy and the products feel good anyway.. Prob won't re order this flavor,  as I am a Baby Grace girl.

Honored Contributor

I've been wanting to try this but I've hesitated because I detest the Fresh Cream scent.  But I was thinking the added mint would detract from the scalded milk smell.   LOL  

Valued Contributor

I am trying to use mine up as fast as can be. To be honest, I smell very little mint.