Trusted Contributor

Opinions on fragrance websites

I would appreciate any and all opinions and/or experience about purchasing fragrance from sites such as Perfume.com, fragrancex.com, fragrance.com, et. al.

I have been tempted by "sale alerts", but I always hesitate to click "send" on any order.

Thanks for sharing!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Opinions on fragrance websites

I've ordered fragrance from fragrancenet.com & zulily, & have had good experiences with both. 

Respected Contributor

@Quinny 

I recently bought Fan de Fendi from Fragrance.com.  It was perfect.  Then they gave me a code for 20% of my next purchase.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I would be leery about purchasing from those websites.  I tend to think the products may not be authentic. 

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I have used fragrance.net. They have the authentic products. 

Respected Contributor

Out of the 3 you mentioned, I have ordered from Fragrance Net & the fragrances that I have ordered were fragrances that I love that were discontinued. My last order was Querlain's Terracotta Le Parfum edt & it was exactly the same scent. Many Fragrance collectors order from that site. The Terracotta was my fourth purchase. Other than that I have found quite a few discounted deals on perfumes such as D&G light blue etc. at discount stores at TJMax, Marshall's, & Ross. The Q has some great prices as well & sales at department stores & Sephora. 

Frequent Contributor

I have ordered from FragranceNet.com many times and have had no problems.  All fragrences have been in original boxes wraped in clear celophane just like you would purchase from anywhere else.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences!

Honored Contributor

No problems with Fragrance Net, Scentiments or Scented Monkey. 

Honored Contributor

i have had numerous good experiences with fragrancenet.com and perfumeemporium.com. perfume emporium also has a "beauty bucks" program where you earn points with each purchase.

both are on the mr rebates website. both almost always have coupon codes available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein