Valued Contributor

Opinions on Kristofer Buckle Lipsticks Please...

Do you like them?  Do they stay on without marking up glasses, teeth, etc.?

TIA!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Opinions on Kristofer Buckle Lipsticks Please...

[ Edited ]

Excellent.  Long wearing, just the right texture - not too emollient, but not matte either.  Very comfortable on the lip - beautiful colors.  I like many of the items from his line.  I find they do not transfer while eating, drinking etc.; however, I am very diligent about that.  And I NEVER allow teeth to succumb to lipstick!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like them a lot.  I personally prefer the darker shades as I find the lighter ones wash me out too much.  I blend them with other colors, and for the very dark shades, I just dot the color on my lips and spread them out with a clear lip balm.....  they are GORGEOUS that way.  The colors on the darker shades last longer than a lot of lipsticks that I've worn.  Worth a try.

Edit to answer....  they don't transfer onto my teeth but they do to glasses (but every lipstick I own does that).

Respected Contributor

Love my lippy.  Bought the one that is close to a 'red'.  For a lady of a certain age, it is quite complimentary.  Doesn't scream 'look at my lips".  Long lasting and glides onto the lips effortlessly.  Staying power to boot!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They're beautiful-colors, texture, but don't expect them to last 8 hours. Maybe they will-if you don't eat anything.

Contributor

I love the lipsticks and love all of his products 

Honored Contributor

One of my top three favorites (the others are Mally in the same type of tube and Wander).  This product gives me a nice clean lip line, sometimes hard to achieve with "lip wrinkles." 

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm the only person who didn't like them....AT ALL. I also tried his blush- also a big NO. I thnk his products are way over-priced for the "quality" (or lack of).