Respected Contributor

Opinions on Elizabeth Grant C collection...

Looking at ingredients in the vitamin C sets from Elizabeth Grant. Looks ok, but I'd like to hear your opinions. There is a 4pc set with the serum and 3 creams...do you think theres enough C to be effective?
Respected Contributor

Re: Opinions on Elizabeth Grant C collection...

Just checked ingredients....seems to differ from their site and Evine. Looks like separate batches are made for Evine...its also a fraction of the price...maybe it's just cheap junk🤔??
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always check ingredients for EG, often sub par, they still use petroleum in some things. Also use a lot of artificial dyes and colorants.

Contributor

First of all I want to say that I love Elizabeth Grant products.  The vitamin C four piece set is excellent if you are looking for glowing, brighter and well hydrated skin.  The serum helps to reduce pore size leaving pores more refined.  The eye cream is also wonderful for reducing fine lines and eyes appearing brighter.  You can go on line and see the reviews which are 4.0 out of nine reviews.

Elizabeth Grant products are sold on QVC in Germany, France and Italy.  Her products are also sold in Australia, UK and in Russia. 

I