Valued Contributor

I was looking at her Matrixys.....I need glow and hydration. Thoughts????

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Opinions of Prai

[ Edited ]

I do use some Prai, usually a good value as far as moderately priced. but, I am an ingredient snob and often not overwhemled by what they use, lots of chemicals, petroleum and artificial colors and dyes. All of these are a turn off to me. If you sign up on their website they often have very good promos, better than HSN and ordering for me is tax free. They are also on the rebate sites. Packages come nicely wrapped too. Always read reviews on the HSN site too. 

As far as Matrixyl, last nite Cathy was bragging how hers is the only product in the world to contain 3 different Matrixyl formulas, NOT!! I have one from Isomers that has 4 different ones in there. 

Respected Contributor

I notice Prai is on tonight on HSN. I think the model is a very attractive woman  and I believe is a retired School Administrator. I have never noticed any change with her products. I think I tossed a couple of serums earlier this year. 

I get a kick out of Cathy's accent and when she says Gurls for Girls. I do enjoy her shows and her love of animals. She donates on occasion. 

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I was looking at her Matrixys.....I need glow and hydration. Thoughts????

Thank you

Don't believe the hype...the beauty indsutry is the biggest rip off! Nope, nothing gives us glowing, wrinkle free skin! 

Also, Prai- like many beauty, skin care lines, loaded with chemicals, coloring agents and fake scent. Not for me. I use CLEAN products only. And retinol per the advice of my plastic surgeon. She performed my upper eye lid surgery.- because no matter what they say, no eye cream will help drooping eyelids!

Trusted Contributor

I think they give a lot of money to animal causes. 

Respected Contributor

There is a nice following on Facebeook but I just haven't liked anything that I have tried. Just nothing special for my skin.

Honored Contributor

I've used a few things and really, didn't notice the miraculous results that Kathy mentioned----I agree that  make up/skincare is  90% hype---not buying anymore. 

Honored Contributor

No miracles for me either.  I do like the neck serum that comes in a large tube with roller balls on it but I would't say my neck is glowing.  To me, it had a better ingredient deck than other products she offers but spends a lot more time on. I'm an ingredient snob too, but not in the way the other poster is.  I look for actives, but am not concerned about the cheaper filler ingredients as long as they are not harmful. 

It lasts for-ev-er.  I usually buy it on autoship when it is on special and then cancel after the 2nd autoship.  No fragrance in that product at all for me and I can be sensitive to that, especially if it hangs around.  

Honored Contributor

I didnt find any good results with this line of skin products!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

BTW, for more glowy skin try adding one drop of Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops to you moisturizer or foundation if you're wearing it.