Trusted Contributor

Re: Opinions PLEASE on Dr. Denese -PTR - Dr. Gross

What is it: A skin care trio with antioxidant African red tea and firming Algisium C. The products in this routine work together to treat signs of aging, firm, smooth, and fight free radical attack for a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion.

Who is it for: Those noticing the signs of aging on skin, including a lack of firmness and hydration.

Why is it different: See the Difference Serum is a firming treatment serum with nourishing oils to boost hydration, plus fruit acids to brighten and smooth skin texture.

Express the Truth Creme is a rich moisturizer boosted by algae extract and peptides to promote firm, supple, hydrated, and brighter-looking skin.

Visual Truth Eye Creme is a densely textured eye cream to help improve hydration and firmness while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the delicate eye area.

From Ole Henriksen.

Includes:

• 0.5-fl oz See the Difference Serum
  • 1-fl oz Express the Truth Creme
  • 0.1-oz Visual Truth Eye Creme
  • Ole Henriksen The Art of Age Control Kit
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Opinions PLEASE on Dr. Denese -PTR - Dr. Gross

I have dry, mature skin and have used all three. I did not see as much results with Dr. Denese or PTR as I have with Dr. Gross. Although Dr. Gross is pricey, I still use his peel pads, face and eye serum and age eraser moisturizer. I'm in the process of using Skinn DWP now and am seeing good results. I'm not sure if I will leave Dr. Gross.