Super Contributor

Online shoppers..please review your online experience....great, good and bad companies??

Coldwater Creek was absolutely fabulous!! I bought all merchandise for 40%...free shipping...and then a week later when they had a 50% off sale....they credited me back the extra 10%!!! Not to mention.....loved all the purchases!!

Amazon- Love the convenience and free shipping....however I had 3 toys sent to my door in their original packaging.....no outer brown box.....so my kids basically saw their gifts at the door!! BIG....BIG oversight on Amazon's part....Then also received 2 of one item?? UGH!

Kohl's Insanely good- 1st time kohl's shopper for black friday...all the same deals from store on my computer...no lines....no crowds...and I was able to use additional coupons....then I received kohl's cash which I didn't quite know had a deadline to use til a day late...called them the next day and THEY LET ME USE THE KOHL'S Cash!!! Fabulous customer service!!

QVC-Ehhh there was one day of some free shipping items...but I still find their prices higher than the sales on other sites this year.

Carter's store....went in...most of store 50% off and then pulled up on phone an extra 25% off code that they let me use...and then received $20 coupon to come use again...no minimal purchase!! Yeah Carters!!

Merry, merry! I haven't hit one mall this year!! LOVE IT!!