Honored Contributor

Re: One reason for the TSVs disappointing results?

I'm odd woman out on the large sized shower gels, I love them for the value.  I use the seat in my shower as a shelf for gels, shampoos and conditioners.  I use the large size to funnel into smaller bottles so I can use them as hand soap.  Pretty cheap for a quality product, you just need a tiny drop for your hands.  Plus I don't have to put up with some strange supermarket scent. Guests have complimented me on the fragrances, especially the Fresh Cream.  

Super Contributor

I used to so look forward to TSV and midnight and the exclusive surprising value. Now they seem predictable, and since they run the next day on Q2 and week later on HSN often, I am no longer paying attention. I DID just buy my first Evine TSV, a very cute boho-chic looking top...great price, and I am keeping it.

Honored Contributor

We need variety...I am so tired of It Cosmetics and Josie, if QVC offered some TSV'S in other lines not seen as often, they would peak some interest......I no longer watch Beauty Shows, because I know it will be the same lines shown over and over. Where is Lipstick Queen? I haven't seen Poppy in forever it seems.......What about Becca Cosmetics? QWVC started carrying Origins, how about starting off with a TSV? Or even a full hour show withintroductory pricing and starter kits? It is the same over and over, so I no longer watch. I will check online, but rarely do I watch. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Dilution.  Too many lines on too many channels, and all the moving around is head spinning.  Of course, maybe beauty sales have improved, what do we know.

@depglass  ITA!  I use to like seeing different vendors on different shopping channels.  Now that HSN &QVC are under one now they keep repeating the vendors with the same things.  I like variety and I think others will eventually get sick of it too.

Honored Contributor

.I have so much make up/ skincare to use up that I am not interested at all and don’t really think paying $60 or more for a few items is much of a value for me. I get the things I want to try from ebay , in sample sizes so as not to waste so much $

if I don’ like them.