Honored Contributor

Re: One product you repurchase all the time?

All my skincare products are repurchases. For cosmetics, the only product I repurchase on a regular basis is L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara. I have it on Amazon subscription for every three months.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Lancome Hypose and Definicils mascaras; Laura Geller Spackle; Josie Maran Argan Oil; Chanel No. 5 Body Cream. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

All my skincare products are repurchases. For cosmetics, the only product I repurchase on a regular basis is L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara. I have it on Amazon subscription for every three months.

Oh, I also have Cerava Lotion, Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast-Absorbing Hand Cream, and Medicine Mama's Apothecary Ultra Beauty Balm on Amazon subscription.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Purity

Dr Denese Facial Firming Pads

Lancome La Vie est Belle

Josie Maran Body Butter

Skinn Softening Essence

Skinn Dermappeal

Josie Maran Milk

Esteemed Contributor

All my skincare & haircare things are the best performers for me - repurchases - among them Victoria Principal cleanser & eye cream/serums.

Honored Contributor

I really like this thread, thanks @Booksamillion.  

@suzyQ3  I’m going to try your mascara!  Great reviews and I really like the brush. 

Honored Contributor

CeraVe Facial Foaming Cleanser. The large 16 oz size works great as a gentle shower gel as well as face cleanser. And I always restock on Nexcare or CosRx pimple patches, depending on which brand is running a better deal at the time. With pretty much everything else, I am fickle.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Philosophy

Josie Maran

Happy- perfume

OrganX shampoo and conditioner

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

Avon Lip Dew.  I've been buying it since I was 18 and I'm 61 now.  Wow, I hope they never stop making it!

Honored Contributor

@Booksamillion

An interesting thread, thanks, always nice to see what people are using.  

I’ll be checking some out, if they are Cruelty Free.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras