Regular Contributor

Re: One product you repurchase all the time?

Keep going ladies. I want to see as many results as possible
Never know what my next holy trail will be.😌
Regular Contributor

Lol .I do mean holy grail.
Regular Contributor

PS, I am upstairs watching Bridgett Jones Diary. I am beginning to act like her too.😁
Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@Booksamillion, thanks....I also use Cera Ve cleanser. I'm going to try the Micellar water - not sure which brand, but I'll check them out at Walgreen's.

@jannabelle1  I love Garnier's Skinactive Micellar Water (I use the pink bottle).   You put the water on a cotton round, and then wipe the round on your face. It takes every trace of makeup off (you might need 4 or 5 cotton rounds).  Even though it says no rinsing needed, I still use a regular cleanser afterwards and rinse.

Frequent Contributor

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.  Just bought another one today from Target.  I've tried Simple, but prefer the Garnier.  This is all I use at night to cleanse my face.  I used to hate washing my makeup off at night, but the micellar water has now made it pretty painless.

Regular Contributor

I have used Purity made simple since before it came to QVC!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alpha skincare face wash (Amazon)

Garnier Micellar water

Timeless Vit C, Coenzme 10

CeraVe a.m.moisturizer and sunscreen

CeraVe night cream

Tretinoin cream

Uh-oh, you DID say ONE. LOL Guess I can't read.

Honored Contributor

If I had to choose only one item. Definitely would be without any doubt...

Josie's: "Divine Drip" in honey! Recently tried (CeraVe PM Cream) experienced  allergic reaction, used DD overnight cleared up to the point hardly noticable.

By the way, Didn't know CeraVe changed the ingredients for more information Google open letter to the company on the ingredient change, as well visit beautypedi read the reviews from loyal users and their experiences with the newest version. L'oreal, purchased CeraVe, time will tell going forward. 

Honored Contributor

Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara -- it's tiny brush lets me apply it on my lash line so I never need to apply a separate eyeliner, unless I want to use a different color for eyeliner that day.

Double Precision-Tipped Cotton Swabs (various brands, but I use TecUnite) -- these are not just cotton swabs like Q-tips.  These have cotton spun to a point at both ends, and it's tightly spun so there is almost no fray at all.  I use these for precision makeup application, or to remove excess mascara that got on my eyelid, excess concealer in the very corner of my eye, cleaning up eyebrow application, etc. 

Josie Maran body butter -- unscented; use it all year long, and it is absolutely saving my dry skin as the weather turns colder.  I also use a very thin amount as an overnight moisturizer on my face.  I'm 57 years old; that body butter and heretity = I have zero wrinkles.

Neutrogena Healthy Defense moisturizer with sunscreen -- very thin so I can use it under my makeup every morning.  Inexpensive OTC, and worth it's weight in gold.

I love certain Philosophy shower gels, but if I run out I'm not all that pressed.  For me they are a nice luxury that I do usually use every day, but it's not a desert island product.

Regular Contributor

THAYERS ROSE PETAL WITCH HAZEL...... Thayers just launched a new COCONUT WATER WITCH HAZEL. I'm going to try that one ASAP.