Honored Contributor

Of course that is my opinion but I have been faithful to this concealer for at least 10 years.  Secret Concealer by Laura Mercier in a round pot, it's creamy but light texture and gives medium coverage.  On sale at Nordstrom for $24,65.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: One of the Best Concealers

I hope I'm not hijacking your thread, but I just tried a new concealer after seeing Angie/Hot & Flashy recommend it.  It's the Dermablend Cover Care Full Cover Concealer.  I normally would never think to try a Dermablend concealer for my undereye, but I LOVE it.

You only need a small amount and it lasts all day without any creasing and it also covers dark circles very well.  I am fair and my circles are pretty dark and I've tried more products than I can count.  Even with color correctors like the Bobbi Brown or Trish McEvoy one under a concealer, they still show up a little.  

This covered them better than anything I've ever used.  I dusted a tiny bit of lilac powder to set and at the end of the day, I still didn't have any creases and it hadn't faded.  There are also 16 shades so it was easy to get a perfect match.  I also used it on a couple of places where I have broken capillaries and it worked great there too.

Valued Contributor

Re: One of the Best Concealers

I've been using the KVD (Kat VonDee) matte full coverage makeup from Ulta and LOVE it.  Totally hides my age spots and tons of colors to choose from for an almost perfect match.  My next choice was going to be Dermablend but happy with KVD so far.