Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Dr. Sebagh Eye Firming Lift; shrink-wrap for the skin. Use it anywhere on your face. A little goes a LONG way. LOVE this stuff.

Hi, is this the product you are referring to?

Trusted Contributor

There's NO cream, lotion, etc. that can firm sagging skin. It's amazing that so many women believe this and waste money on products that don't WORK.

Super Contributor

LindaMJ,  does the Boletera take care of the vertical lip lines?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One firming product

[ Edited ]

What I believe -- and it's probably wrong -- but what I believe is that if you start on good lotions/potions that keep your skin healthy and tight before any damage is done, it will delay the progress of sagging or small wrinkles.   If someone starts early and  is consistent with a firming-type product, healthy diet, keeping skin hydrated, etc., it can slow down the process of skin aging to some extent.  Once a person already has the big sags and deep wrinkles, nothing will get rid of them except surgery or shots.   Or just embrace them as a part of growing older (well, that is a ridiculous thing to say). 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@NeNe1010, yes, but the needle in the lip hurts more than the area between the lip and nose. Thankfully I didn't need many of those😀.