Super Contributor

Re: One down, another Isomers TTV to go!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1/23/2015 hopi said:
On 1/23/2015 myshell624 said:
On 1/23/2015 hopi said:

What have you got hopi?

myshell624,

so far

2 Copper P

2 Gommage

1 Vitamin C Kit

1 Masking kit

what's your damage

So far I've ordered the duo Fast Lift Eye Serum and the Nail cream. Have you used her mask before? I may end up getting that as well. I didn't get today's TTV since I have some copper p but I may get tomorrows:-)

The only mask I have uses so far is the Copper P Mask, it is super thick, very hydrating.

Everyone says masking is important,

the price is right for me to try,

if I don't like them, my body really could use it,

masking does give that firming and toned look.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 1/23/2015 Sassenach1 said: I bought both TTVs today. I am thrilled to get a large Copper P.

lol, I am so outta the loop! There were two TTVs today? I only saw one, unless I just misunderstood. Besides the Copper P, what was the other one?

You can order tomorrow's TTV today and call Shophq tomorrow to get a price adjustment:-)

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 1/23/2015 Sassenach1 said: I bought both TTVs today. I am thrilled to get a large Copper P.

lol, I am so outta the loop! There were two TTVs today? I only saw one, unless I just misunderstood. Besides the Copper P, what was the other one?

You can order tomorrow's TTV today and call Shophq tomorrow to get a price adjustment:-)

oh I see! Thanks! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 of sat TTVs.There is already 1 great review if its true.lol.....I asked CS for F/S and they gave it to me on 1.I also got the all in one 4 oz face cream before it sold out..

Occasional Contributor

I bought 2 of Saturdays TTV & can't wait to try it!

Frequent Contributor

On 1/23/2015 intltraveler said:

I bought 2 of Saturdays TTV & can't wait to try it!

Ditto! I've been so good lately, but I'm on a skin care binge today!
Regular Contributor

Good Morning,

I am new to the Isomers line.. I saw your posts yesterday while reading the boards..

I ordered yesterday the TTV, along with hand cream and the gommage for hands and body.

Now I am looking at todays TTV.. it looks good.

My question is, how much can I realistically put on my skin?

What are your daily routines in regards to this line?

I had been using SSC, and Josie Marans Argan oil and her milk products and the moisturizer..

I am 58, almost 59.. my skin is good, of course, have those fine lines and wrinkles..

Thank you..

Occasional Contributor

I have slowly transitioned to just using this line. I like most things I have gotten from her, though there have been a couple I wouldn't repurchase. They didn't cause any reaction just not the results I hoped for. What I really like about Isomers is that the serums and creams don't "pill" if you use more than one product. And a small drop goes a long, long way. It surprises me to this day that when I think I have used just a tiny amount I have excess that I end up using on my hands and arms. I recently took a biology class that included some chemistry and while I liked her products before, now I understand what the heck she is talking about, lol. I tend to rotate products or even at times use one product for one area and another in a different area. You pretty much can't go wrong with how you apply Isomers and can mix serums together. Now if I get "bored" with my routine I just switch it up instead of trying another line which ultimately ended up in the trash.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm still working on using a large Copper P and a lot of other products.

As much as I LOVE this line, I find the mix/variety of products overwhelming. I have them sitting there and just don't reach for them night and day.

My skin is already in good shape, so I'm thinking I don't see dramatic results.

Or, maybe I'm just skin care lazy.

Will have to take a look at what the TTV is today, however. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

I'm interested in the Sat value but everytime I tune in they show befores and afters. I'm hoping to learn how exactly to use it. Have I missed that info or have they not shared it?