Contributor

One by Kose gel foundation (alittle help please !)

I just received today and thought I had gotten two, but one was the container and the other a refill?? I opened the container which was alittle tricky but after many attempts can't figure out how to get the foundation in there. And from the reviews if I don't it appears it will vanish because it needs the airtight closure of the container. Any help ? I might return it even if it is good, makeup shouldn't be this hardSmiley Happy!!

Valued Contributor

Re: One by Kose gel foundation (alittle help please !)

I ordered and should have it tomorrow.  I would suggest reviewing the presentation online. The rep demonstrated how to open andnalsonstressed use of the sponge provided.  

Helen852
Contributor

I did get the compact open but there is nothing inside. There is a separate box with the foundation marked "refill" but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it into the compact! When you get it let me know if you can figur it outSmiley Happy!!!

Honored Contributor

Is it magnetic or is there a small tab to pull and expose adhesive

@getch wrote:

I did get the compact open but there is nothing inside. There is a separate box with the foundation marked "refill" but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it into the compact! When you get it let me know if you can figur it outSmiley Happy!!!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

There's a video that shows how to assenble the compact for the Kose Gel Foundation.

It's to the right of the product demonstration video.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the instructions included in the box for the 'refill':  

"To remove refill cartridge, apply a light, upward pressure at indicated notch. Push firmly into travel compact. " 

I know what you mean about opening it up, it was a bit puzzling, but you can't turn it too far or it will lock.  

I watched the video and had no problem at all.  

Just received it today, seems very nice and is cool to the touch.  I can see where it is buildable and also very minimal coverage.  

Helen852