Trusted Contributor

One Year of Perricone for me it works

I just wanted to share.  I would like to limit two to three products but with easy pay I want to try and see what works the best.. It really has made a difference in my skin.  I know it is an investment but I just don't go out and eat or buy alcohl or go to movies.  Better than going under the knife.  lol  I welcome anyone that wants to share what they love the most and seen improvement in if you are over 50.

Occasional Contributor

Re: One Year of Perricone for me it works

Glad you had a positive experience with it, but a year of Perricone for me would make me question my sanity when it comes to the amount of dollars needed to maintain a "Year Of Perricone."

Also, I tried it briefly and was not at all impressed. Ran back to my other regular products.

I'm happy you are happy.

Honored Contributor

Works for me as well!  I use MANY of his line but these are my two current favorites:

Anything Acyl-Glutatione for me!  Especially the eye lid serum and face cream.  I have obvious results since using these for approx. 2 years now.  Wouldn't be without either.

I also love the Cold Plasma Sub-D for my neck.  I have very, very minimal lines in my neck and chest due to this product.  Sometimes, a wrinkly, creased neck can give your age away where your face doesn't.

With a little shopping around for kits or specials, I don't find his products any more expense than other better quality items.  The jars are properly sized with product and last a long time.  Since they work for me, it is money well spent.

My only complaint is that he doesn't name the products with words we can spell!  LOL

Valued Contributor

I've been trying for a long time to find something in the Perricone line that worked for my skin. Looks like the tsv, day and night creams are it. I've been using for over three weeks now and really liking the results I'm starting to see. Using very little product so they last for a long time so in most cases no more expensive then other lines I"ve used in the past with no results at all.

I won't buy some of his very expensive serums, just can't see spending hundreds on a serum but other then that what I'm using is affordable for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Works for me as well.  I just had a Doctor aske me if I would mind telling him what skin care I use.  He said the texture of my skin was very good.  I said Perricone!

I use a couple brands, but my main regime is Perricone.  The acyl glutithione (face and eye) and the advanced face firming activator are worth every cent and more.  The sub d for neck and jawline really, really works.  I cannot live without  High potency night cream as well. These are products I have bought over and over, and am never without.  Some of the other products are Okay, but I could live wih out,,,but not the ones I mentioned.  I am 68 and have sensitive skin.  I have tried everything.  his is the only skin care line I have repeatedly bought after 6 months. My MO used to be new products every month, always searching.  I have been using what I use for over 5 years now.

Not for everyone, but for me...OH YES!!

Valued Contributor

I really like that I'm no longer falling for every product I see. I'm way ahead money wise now. Not even interested in the next so called best thing . Like I mentioned before if you can just find the right Perricone produts that work for you your skin will be very happy.

I have very dry sensitive skin so it's been a major trial and error for me.

At the moment I'm only using the tsv with a moisturizer over. I may add the ffa in the future. Oh I also use Perricones sunscreen and I really like that product.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Works for me as well!  I use MANY of his line but these are my two current favorites:

Anything Acyl-Glutatione for me!  Especially the eye lid serum and face cream.  I have obvious results since using these for approx. 2 years now.  Wouldn't be without either.

I also love the Cold Plasma Sub-D for my neck.  I have very, very minimal lines in my neck and chest due to this product.  Sometimes, a wrinkly, creased neck can give your age away where your face doesn't.

With a little shopping around for kits or specials, I don't find his products any more expense than other better quality items.  The jars are properly sized with product and last a long time.  Since they work for me, it is money well spent.

My only complaint is that he doesn't name the products with words we can spell!  LOL

I was thinking of trying the infomercial cold plasma sub d for the neck -  I'm losing weight and don't want to get an aged neck in the process! tt's pretty reasonable via guthy renker.  I know they're trying to reign in more customers though Woman Wink...  do you think it's the same forumlation as the product sold here? I've heard that other menaufacturers make 'guthy renker only' items.

Esteemed Contributor

Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

I just wanted to share.  I would like to limit two to three products but with easy pay I want to try and see what works the best.. It really has made a difference in my skin.  I know it is an investment but I just don't go out and eat or buy alcohl or go to movies.  Better than going under the knife.  lol  I welcome anyone that wants to share what they love the most and seen improvement in if you are over 50.

Ilovehummingbirds, if you factor in all of the products you might buy and not be as pleased with the Perricone is saving you money.  Those so-so performance, and did not work for me purchases add up, and let's face -- it none of these high end brands are what one would call cheap anymore.  One can spend several hundred dollars on beauty products they don't like so much, therefore the several hundred spent on things you love is money well spent.  QVC has decent prices on Perricone sets and TSVs, when you need a single item you can check to see if one of the online retailers which sell the brand has a coupon which can be applied to a Perricone purchase. 

I'm kind of all over the place with my cosmetic loves, but the one consistent in my skincare for many years now has been Philosophy's Purity Made Simple and Micro Delivery Wash.  I have been a proponent of exfoliating since I got into a skincare regimen decades ago.  The Micro-Delivery Wash allows me to have something quick and easy to use daily between masks and deeper exfoliation treatments.  ANother old favorite which has stepped back into my life after a lengthy absence is Borghese's Advanced Spa Lift for Eyes. For me regular use of  that creamy gel always makes my eyes require less concealer. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

I was thinking of trying the infomercial cold plasma sub d for the neck -  I'm losing weight and don't want to get an aged neck in the process! tt's pretty reasonable via guthy renker.  I know they're trying to reign in more customers though Woman Wink...  do you think it's the same forumlation as the product sold here? I've heard that other menaufacturers make 'guthy renker only' items.

I am SO sorry it has taken me so long to respond!  I just can't get the hang of this new forum.

My BFF works there...she said to the best of her knowledge it is exactly the same forumla on the Sub D for the neck on Q as well as the informerical.

They recently had a OTO on Q for a duo of the sub d...hope you saw it!

Best to you on your search!