Honored Contributor

Re: One More Thing About the "New" Forum Format

@geezerette wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

I don't know where that page is now lol  That's ok!  I'm just glad to be back Smiley Happy

@monicakm, You'll see it when you click on your name to view your profile listing, the one which lists your posts, heart activity, etc.

@dooBdoo 

I see what your talking about when clicking on Profile, but under "My Images," I see photos I posted here previously from other websites.  Under them, it says "Awaiting Approval."

They posted OK, so I don't know what in the world this is.  

@Foxxee,
 It's an image approval feature, part of the "canned" forum software package QVC purchased for the new Community platform back in summer 2015, which is not used.  Way back when we were learning to navigate the new forum format the moderators said the feature isn't used here but the "Awaiting approval" notations display can't be suppressed.

@dooBdoo 

Thanks for explaining that!  I've always wondered about it.  

You're welcome, @geezerette!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

So much misinformation being posted on the forums and this thread is not about Beauty, yet in the Beauty forum 🙃

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

It's concerning the  Beauty forum and what I thought were changes made to the forum after 6 day of it  being down for me.  It's not a punishable offence Smiley Happy