Respected Contributor

One Day Only for Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Body Butter Duo.

Hello. Smiley Happy

If anyone is interested, Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Body Butter Duo is at a One Day Only Price of $24.96. The QVC price for it is $41.25. The item # for it is A278468. The price for this ends on Thursday 29 / 2016.

I'll post the link for it below.

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Hydrating Body Butter Duo Item # A278468

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: One Day Only for Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Body Butter Duo.

Mine is ordered - can't wait to try it, very good deal!

Honored Contributor

What does it smell like? 

Honored Contributor

The ingredient deck is full of chemicals I can not pronounce.  Not anything I want on my skin.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't tried it yet, but fragrance is listed last on the ingredient list, so it shouldn't be too strong.  Plus they said on air it was light and "clean" for either men or women.

It has coconut oil as the 3rd ingredient, but that doesn't usually have much fragrance.  It also has the Mesquite in it, along with mango, avacado, cocoa seed butter - all good ingredients.

The poster who couldn't pronounce some of the ingredients would do well to look up their meanings.  I started looking up the ones I wasn't familiar with and they were mostly emollients, etc, and low risk per EWG's Skin Deep website.  I did not look them all up, but be informed before bashing a product.

Respected Contributor

SeaMaiden, if it helps, there are some good ingredients in Nick's Velvet Mesquite Body Butter.

It's just some of the really good things have scientific names, so it's hard to tell. I can list some of the good things with scientific names if you like.

Cocos Nucifera Oil = Coconut Oil.

Prosopis Velutina Extract = Mesquite Bean Extract (that would be the Velvet Mesquite).

Mangifera Indica Seed Butter = Mango Seed Butter.

Persea Gratissima Oil = Avocado Oil.

Theobroma Cocao Seed Butter = Cocoa Butter.

For anyone wondering, that was ONLY SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS IN NICK'S VELVET MESQUITE BODY BUTTER! ONLY SOME, NOT ALL!

And the rest is a bit hard to pronounce. Smiley Tongue

If you're still concerned about it, you could just put it on the parts of the skin that tend to get dry, like the elbows, knees and/or heels of the feet.

But it's your body, so you should only use that things that you're comfortable with. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder