Occasional Contributor

On Beauty IQ right now, what does the host in the black dress have on her face that so radiant?

What does the host in the black dress on beauty IQ right now have on her face that makes it so radiant?

Honored Contributor

Re: On Beauty IQ right now, what does the host in the black dress have on her face that so radiant?

@anjazw The host's name is Mary DeAngelis.  Perhaps you can get to her Facebook page and ask her.

Honored Contributor

Re: On Beauty IQ right now, what does the host in the black dress have on her face that so radiant?

actually the host on BEAUTYIQ channel right now is alberti. he is on with dana bledsoe and is that elise ivy also?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

yes, it is host elise ivy in the black dress.

she did say she uses this product......

Perricone MD Super Size Face Finishing Moisturizer 4 fl. oz.

QVC PRICE: $109.00

+S&H: $3.00

or 5 Easy Pays of $21.80

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

Sorry, I should have said hostess.

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know a dupe for the following? I just hesitate to pay $109.00 for 4 oz. of a moisturizer.

Trusted Contributor

@anjazw wrote:

Does anyone know a dupe for the following? I just hesitate to pay $109.00 for 4 oz. of a moisturizer.

Hold on a minute, please.  Before you spend that kind of money on a moisturizer, Elise uses every bright shiny illumination known to man.  She and Mally joke that they want their "glow" to be seen from outer space.  Mally, Laura Geller, you name it, she'll use it.  The bloggers and Facebook participants laugh at her because she shamelessly slathers highlighter on all the time- obsessed !  She even tried Vaseline on her eyelids to make metallic eyeshadow shine.  

Frankly it it looks like she smears nose secretions all over her cheeks.  Makes me wish some one would grab the nearest scouring pad and scrape the whole mess off. It isn't as cute as she thinks it is.  It isn't a look I'd emulate and don't be surprised if people gag when you do.

Trusted Contributor

I love Elise & Alberti. I watch Beauty IQ almost more than QVC anymore. They are so cute together and never realized how good looking Alberti is. He's a doll.
Honored Contributor

@anjazw wrote:

@anjazw, no, "host" is not only acceptable but preferred now. :-) So you were fine.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@anjazw wrote:

@anjazw, no, "host" is not only acceptable but preferred now. :-) So you were fine.

Hahaha!  I'm stuck in the "dark ages".  I still prefer "hostess".

I can't stand the gender neutral ******.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."