Respected Contributor

Who remembers these celebrity endorsed shampoos?

Related image

Image result for farrah fawcett\shampoo

Image result for dorothy hamill shampoo

Tennis champion Chris Evert Helene Curtis Everynight Astringent Shampoo ad 1977

Image result for victoria principal shampoo

Related image

Honored Contributor

VS

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Image result for earth born shampoo

Related image

Image result for margaux hemingway babe perfume

pHisoDerm came out in the 70's after pHisoHex was taken off the market.

From Hard Candy to Caboodles, the '90s Beauty Essentials We Couldn't Live…

My sister used to use this all the time.  I'd watch her do her lashes and being sarcastic, I'd ask her "Soooo, how many lashes are you going to have today?" :P  The higher the number the thicker your lashes will be and the more they stick together giving the illusion of less lashes! ;) lol  I laughed, she didn't :P

Image result for body on tap shampoo

Image result for 10 0 6 lotion

Honored Contributor

Halsa Hair

Anyone else have "Halsa hair?"

@lmt

Ooh... loved the scent of Ten-O-Six...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

My first make-up was  a Yardley  paintbox of eye shadows.  I loved everything British, still do.  Twiggy and Patti Boyd were my idols...still are !!

Esteemed Contributor

@hellokitty wrote:

I loved Lemon Up and Clarol's Condition hair conditioner.  I also loved Bonnie Bell 1006 astringent for my face. I used Avon's Dew Kiss when they made a moisturizer.  1006 is back but I am sure not the same.  Dew Kiss is a lip product only.

@hellokitty did you know that Lemon Up is sold through Vermont Country store?  In case you want to buy it.

Respected Contributor

I had very very long hair in high school; I remember a friend who aske if he could smell my hair. I used Herbalessence and or Faberge Wheat Germ shampoo and conditioner.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

I had very very long hair in high school; I remember a friend who asked if he could smell my hair. I used Herbalessence and or Faberge Wheat Germ shampoo and conditioner.

@maestra   at least someone had taught him some manners. Did you let him? Rhetorical.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Village

I loved these!!!!!!!  Me and my sister would get them from a little shop on Saturdays when we could spend the whole day at the mall. Had 5 dollars to spend and we always got a slice of pizza too.  Those were the days!

Respected Contributor

The pictures in this post is such a fun walk down memory lane!  i am 49 and remember them all.  Used many too.