Honored Contributor

I'm going to give this line a try.  Just one product to start with.  My hair is short-ish, med texture (not fine), thick but cut in 6 layers.  DRY and colored.  No scalp conditions.  I'd like it to have more shine.  What would  you suggest?

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

0+3 leave the 0 on for 10 minutes then apply #3 and leave for 30 or more minutes. Massive difference in my over-processed hair. I used it before each shampoo for the first two months. Now I use it every other shampoo.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm going to give this line a try.  Just one product to start with.  My hair is short-ish, med texture (not fine), thick but cut in 6 layers.  DRY and colored.  No scalp conditions.  I'd like it to have more shine.  What would  you suggest?

Thanks!

Since you're dry, go with the moisture mask No. 8

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   The most natural way to add shine is to use Josie Maran's hairserum in the travel size.  It's on her website under Faves.  You take one drop and rub inbetween hands and start from the back and work forward and at that point I will work a little from the front.  It gives the hair such a beautiful, natural sheen and plus it is moisturizing for the hair.

kindness is strength