Honored Contributor

Re: Okay Lori Greiner has lost her mind.

@Mysticmom wrote:

I have never seen anything with her name on it that I would buy. And what's with her calling herself "Grenier" when it's spelled Greiner (Gri-ner)??? Talk about putting on airs Smiley Happy

I always wondered about the "name", too...........although I have known a number of people who pronounced their name differently than the way it's spelled.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Well she definitely ruined the jewelry line Stella Valle that the two military girls designed (I believe they were on the Shark Tank).  The stuff sold here is complete junk.  I ordered one of the bracelets and sent it back.  I could have done better at Walmart.  Poor girls!

Honored Contributor

The only shark tank poroduct I ever bought were the scrub daddy.  I liked them enough to buy them a second time.  Other than that, most of the shark tank inventions have nothing to do with my life, so it doesn't matter who backs them or where they are made, etc.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman Mine was a round base with a square top. After all the years of non use, I ended up putting a portable tv on it. I liked it but I think it gave me a pain in my side. Dunno where it is now!

Super Contributor

The only thing of hers I bought is her Silver safe keeper & that was junk.  The zipper broke on them & they did not keep the jewelry from tarnishing no matter what I did. 

Valued Contributor

Good morning, ladies! I actually think this product would work. It would work your core and be great for balance, something that I seem to be struggling a bit with as I get older.

Valued Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

I have never seen anything with her name on it that I would buy. And what's with her calling herself "Grenier" when it's spelled Greiner (Gri-ner)??? Talk about putting on airs Smiley Happy

That's a very funny comment. It reminds me of Kathy Levine (forme Q host), who insisted her name was pronounced LA-Vin.  As my DH used to say, "where I come from, that's LAVEEN."

Valued Contributor

I really like "the easy greasy colander" I purchased from QVC that came from Shark Tank.  A great converience to me and use often.

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

Lori has stayed in the monkey house too long.....

What does that mean?

--------------

@Karnerblue

A woman goes into the monkey house at the zoo and says "what's that smell?". She stays in longer and another women comes in and ask "what's that smell?. First women says it's not that bad. A third women comes in and ask "what's that smell?. First women says "what smell?" A long story to say she has lost perspective.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

Good point,Mmom!  Also,I've wondered how you get FARVE out of FAVRE?  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth