Trusted Contributor

Re: Okay, I’ve never heard them say this.......

@SunValley wrote:

They all dress alike in a too tight dress and give the exact same spiel every blessed time. Like they have a windup key in their side. That plastic surgeon line has never been fully explained nor clarified. Their reluctance to do so tells me they sent an ingredient list to one years ago to get a nod of approval and then ran with it.

I like their brushes, and I’m sure there are many who like and use IT. Personally, the foundations/concealers were either too greasy or chalky, or emphasized lines. I kept the brushes but no longer use any IT cosmetics.

@SunValley  AMEN! They reps remind me of the Stepford wives, all smiling, wearing the same outfits, saying the exact same thing “every blessed time”. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Porcelain 

Great response! I use & ❤️ many IT products (cosmetics, not skincare), but the whole “ we work with plastic surgeons” comment is ridiculous.

Yes....about as ridiculous as drop dead gorgeous Helen line 😄

@SeaMaiden  If I were Helen, I’d tell them to quit!

Contributor

And now "IT Cosmetics" is selling on HSN. There's no escape!
Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Porcelain 

Great response! I use & ❤️ many IT products (cosmetics, not skincare), but the whole “ we work with plastic surgeons” comment is ridiculous.

Yes....about as ridiculous as drop dead gorgeous Helen line 😄

@SeaMaiden  If I were Helen, I’d tell them to quit!

@SeaMaidenyour comment made me laugh. Poor poor Helen!Image result for laugh emoji

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett