Frequent Contributor

Ojon Original Revitilizing Mist: HELP! Need replacement/dupe

I know Ojon was bought by some big company BUT has discontinued Ojon Original Revitilizing Mist.  I know I'm not the only one who used and loved it.  Anyone else find a dupe/replacement? TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Ojon Original Revitilizing Mist: HELP! Need replacement/dupe

Alterna Caviar Mist!  Volume and shine, plus it is light and doesn't weigh hair down.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if there's an actual dupe for it, but there are several refresher sprays I really like. Keep in mind, I have curly hair, so I don't know how they work for people who want straight hair every day. 

Ouidad Botanical Boost - A light spray with a clean, fresh scent

WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist - A bit heavier that the Botanical Boost. I love the Sweet Almond Mint.

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist - The heaviest of the three. This one does the best job of fixing frizz on my curly hair.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Dennis has an entire new line of products he's selling on HSN now.  Perhaps one of his new revitalizing mists might be the trick.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the great ideas! I've been rationing the last of the mist I bought on ebay before the price skyrocketed. Shame on them for price gouging!  I'm saving the last of it for my daughter's weddingSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

Dennis has an entire new line of products he's selling on HSN now.  Perhaps one of his new revitalizing mists might be the trick.

Try this.......Ultra Nourishing Mist 452-712. Its by Dennis' new line Tweak-d on HSN. A lot of the scents remind me of Ojon. The cleansers are really nice.
Respected Contributor

I bought it from Origins about 9 months ago. Then I found it on Brad's Deals about 4 months ago. I have not found a substitute. Good luck.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.