Respected Contributor

Re: Ojon Dennis is Looking Funny, Dont want to say Why

On 6/20/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 6/20/2014 Topaz Gem said:

I can't even find Tweek'd in HSN's inventory. It must have completely sold out in its debut.

http://www.hsn.com/products/tweak-d-ultra-nourishing-self-cleansing-hair-treatment/7507876

http://www.hsn.com/products/tweak-d-rise-and-shine-self-cleansing-hair-treatment/7507830

Oh duh. I spelled it incorrectly. I searched for 'tweek' and it's actually 'tweak'. Thanks, Sunshine! Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 susan_ca said:
On 6/19/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 6/19/2014 annabellethecat said:

What happened to his beautiful wife and son he used to bring on QVC?

sounds like they had a pretty messy divorce according to these court documents!

http://caselaw.canada.globe24h.com/0/0/ontario/superior-court-of-justice/2009/01/14/simioni-v-simion...

Hi sunshine45, would you be able to copy-and-paste the text of the court document, or is it too long? When I clicked on the link, this is what I got:

Gateway GEO-IP Alert
This request is blocked by the SonicWALL Gateway Geo IP Service.
Country Name:Romania.
Responder IP:5.14.145.77

please don't ask people to copy and paste all of this to be publicly displayed on QVC's forums. It's just tacky and has nothing to do with his haircare. Divorces are always messy when the parties involved have lots of assets to divide. And as I said in another post, I would guess that Denis' selling of Ojon to EL really had a lot to do with his divorce. Married people who retain joint interest in a company in both their names doesn't work well. Just look at the Sterlings.

Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

I can't even find Tweek'd in HSN's inventory. It must have completely sold out in its debut.

http://www.hsn.com/products/tweak-d-ultra-nourishing-self-cleansing-hair-treatment/7507876

http://www.hsn.com/products/tweak-d-rise-and-shine-self-cleansing-hair-treatment/7507830

Oh duh. I spelled it incorrectly. I searched for 'tweek' and it's actually 'tweak'. Thanks, Sunshine! Smile

LOL, you are welcome.....i was spelling it that way at first also! Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/20/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Wow...I know everything is public information if you know how to find it but...I find it a little unsettling that "anyone" can find out about the details of a person's divorce.

same here. Or that someone actually looked it up and shared it. Why does anyone care about someone else's divorce? Seems like a personal thing.

Agreed, why is his personal life being talked about? I skimmed over the posts giving details, I only care about the products not his divorce.

Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 goldenretriever said:

Amy's hair looks like it's coated with product.

Not that I try all that hard but I can't figure out Amy's hair. Honestly I think she wears a wig a lot of the time. The color and cut are always different. If someone colored her hair as much as Amy's color changes, the hair would probably fall out of her head.

Valued Contributor

I don't think he looks funny and I don't think he had a facelift. He's gotten older (like all of us) and looks thinner. Going through a divorce will age anyone!!

As far as his new product, Tweak'd, I won't be buying it. However, those people who like Wen and are not able to use it because they have broken out in a rash or developed an itchy scalp might benefit from his new product. Wen contains the ingredient, Methylisothiazolinone (MI) which is known to cause itchiness and rashes. Tweak'd does NOT contain this ingredient. HTH

Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 6/20/2014 goldenretriever said:

Amy's hair looks like it's coated with product.

Not that I try all that hard but I can't figure out Amy's hair. Honestly I think she wears a wig a lot of the time. The color and cut are always different. If someone colored her hair as much as Amy's color changes, the hair would probably fall out of her head.

She does change it up a lot, but she also admits that it's over processed because she dies it all the time. Who knows!

Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 TootyJane said:

I don't think he looks funny and I don't think he had a facelift. He's gotten older (like all of us) and looks thinner. Going through a divorce will age anyone!!

As far as his new product, Tweak'd, I won't be buying it. However, those people who like Wen and are not able to use it because they have broken out in a rash or developed an itchy scalp might benefit from his new product. Wen contains the ingredient, Methylisothiazolinone (MI) which is known to cause itchiness and rashes. Tweak'd does NOT contain this ingredient. HTH

You always say this but what you neglect to say is that there are thousands of shampoos and conditioners that contain this ingredient, including many from the following brands: Pantene, Dove, Organix, Philosophy, Pureology, Nick Chavez, and hundreds of more brands. Yet you never, ever post this on those threads discussing those brands. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I thought he looked very good, thin yes but still looks good and remember HSN has those soft focus filters that makes everyone look like they have flawless skin!I like Denis, he seems like a very nice person!I did not order because I use and love my WEN, but it was interesting to hear about,although I wish Amy would have explained better-she always goes off kilter on products and tries to oversell and ends up leaving out important info!!!!!!!

New Contributor

I used to use Ojon...how do you use this?