Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ojon Dennis is Looking Funny, Dont want to say Why

This is an old thread from 2014

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

This is an old thread from 2014

.....and resurrected by a brand new poster.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:
On 6/19/2014 NC Bandwagon said:
On 6/19/2014 January121 said: Hi ..... what was the name of the product he was selling on HSN?.... I always bought Ojon from QVC & now I have to order from Ojon.com ... if he is selling shampoo & conditioner on HSN I will give it a try ... THANKS!

It's called Tweek'd, but it's not shampoo and conditioner. He's calling it a cleansing conditioner.

Actually he is NOT calling it a cleansing conditioner. He is calling it a self-cleansing hair treatment.

self-cleansing?  Do you just put it on, wait a few minutes while it cleanses your hair and rinse it out without ever having to stick your hands in your hair?  lol   The terms these people come up with to be different.  I'm picturing those scrubbing bubbles working their way through your hair.

Honored Contributor

tweaked is a whole new line he brought to HSN a few years ago. It always sells out, good price and sometimes you even get 2 fors. This product you apply to dry hair and leave it on for 3 to 5 min and work it through your hair and then lighten it up with warm water and rinse it out. It reminds me of WEN.

Respected Contributor

I thought he looked different too.  Dont know why but definitely something.

Respected Contributor

@NC Bandwagon, he does also sell and shampoo and conditoner. It's called Dhaleto and I love it!