Respected Contributor

Re: Oil Cleansing: Why and How to........

wrote:

No male can tell me how to take care of my skin just like no female can tell a male how to properly shave. whistling.gif

I get sick & tired of these so called male beauty experts telling and/or showing females how to properly apply beauty products.

My personal opinion & I'm sticking w/it!

Why not? Men have skin too and your skin doesn't know if you got advice from a man or a woman. Look at some of the famous men who care for skin - Dennis Gross, Nicholas Perricone, Harold Lancer - they're all skin experts and plenty of women and men get advice, treatment, or porducts from them.

Some of the most famous makeup artists and hair stylists have been men, too: Francoise Nars, Allan Snyder, Kevin Aucoin, Mario Dedivanovic, Vidal Sasson, Mr. Kenneth,  Frederic Fekkai, John Frieda, Paul Mitchell. You hair doesn't know if it's a man or woman doing it, either.

Respected Contributor

Re: Oil Cleansing: Why and How to........

wrote:

When it comes to skin care I never write someone off because of gender.  One of the best tips I got - for my skin - was from a man.

The first time I decided to go to a department store for makeup, the person who helped me was a man. He helpd me choose beautiful colors, showed me how to use them, and made me feel really good about the whole experience and I was glad he helped me.