Honored Contributor

Re: Ohhh, I Think I'm Ready For Fall :)

@beach-mom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Enjoy your beautiful palette.  

I will fight against losing one second of summer!

See the source image

@ECBG - I agree! And what a perfect picture- I just love it!   Smiley Happy

@beach-mom 

Thank you.  Holly Hobbie has always been "my girl"!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@ECBG 

You don't live in the south or the desert do you?

@monicakm 

In the Blue Ridge Mountains of the Appalachian mountain chain.  We have 4 about equal seasons here.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

OH MY WORD!  Look at that view!  I would love to look out my back door to that view (AND THE HORSES) everyday Smiley Happy  My mother was born in WV across the Kanawa River from OH.  I've lived there, KY and TN.  I love going back there in the Fall.  Lucky you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

OH MY WORD!  Look at that view!  I would love to look out my back door to that view (AND THE HORSES) everyday Smiley Happy  My mother was born in WV across the Kanawa River from OH.  I've lived there, KY and TN.  I love going back there in the Fall.  Lucky you!

@monicakm 

Thank you.  I was born and reared here. I am the great granddaughter of the master carpenter-artist of Biltmore House.

The clear area shown was our farm.  This picture was taken from where my bedroom window looked up to.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

I tried to give you 10 likes but the system wouldn't let me (g)  That is just beautiful!  I've been to the Biltmore Estates Smiley Happy

Your photos are making me so homesick!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I tried to give you 10 likes but the system wouldn't let me (g)  That is just beautiful!  I've been to the Biltmore Estates Smiley Happy

Your photos are making me so homesick!

@monicakm 

You need to come back for a visit!  The Folk Art Center will have their Guild Show in the civic center in October!

I spent half of my life in Biltmore House explaining the house to my Interior Design students.

They wanted me to run the lobby in their newer hotel on the grounds.  There is no way I can do something other than working with color.  I can't live in a uniform!  Ugh!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Pretty palette. I'm in the South, but I don't want to rush anything.   I have always liked fall/winter fashions better than spring/summer, but I don't want to hurry things along.  I'm also a gardener and spend a lot of time outside working in the yard at least until it gets too hot to do so.  Even so, I wouldn't want to rush the seasons.  

Valued Contributor

@monicakm It's very pretty.  I really like the two rows on the right side vertically, the third row vertically would be very much like shades I use.  I don't think I have ever used this brand, do their shadows have good color payoff and wear?  Always interesting to see your latest picks. 

libby's folly
Honored Contributor

@monicakm   don't worry fall will be here before you know it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

So much of ColourPop palletes, to me, are unwearable.  Colors so far out there it's laughable, and heavy glitter.  This one, however, I could actually see me using most of those shades.