Respected Contributor

Re: Ohhh, I Think I'm Ready For Fall :)

When a 16 pan palette sets me back the $24 Colourpop’s do, I don’t care if it’s similar to other things.
Honored Contributor

I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for but when it comes to ColourPop you get so much more than you pay for IMO
Honored Contributor

I don't know your age but do you remember when the bridge collapsed between point pleasant West Virginia and and gallipolis Ohio? My grandmother had just walked out of a grocery store and saw it fall. She would have been on that bridge in another 5 or 10 minutes. Google said it was in 1967
Honored Contributor

No KatCat, it won't. Time comes to a near standstill between the months of June through mid October or later. It's torture. I'd almost eat a bowl of bugs if it meant not having to go outside... and I pretty much don't lol
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:
No KatCat, it won't. Time comes to a near standstill between the months of June through mid October or later. It's torture. I'd almost eat a bowl of bugs if it meant not having to go outside... and I pretty much don't lol

@monicakm  I can totally relate, our fall, winter AND spring starts in Nov or Dec and ends the beginning of April.  And we're packed to the gills with tourists the four good weather months of the year.  Oh well.