Super Contributor

I thought i had seen everything until i saw the $549 hairstyling tool by Dyson! Just sayin'

Trusted Contributor

Wow....I know many people will purchase it, but I just can’t justify a styling tool that’s over half the price of my monthly mortgage payment.😳

Valued Contributor

I perfer this LOL!! image - Edited.jpg

Honored Contributor

118 five star reviews.  I have the hair dryer.  I'm sure for long hair it's worth every penny, if you have that many pennies.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not paying more for a hairstyling tool than I did for my refrigerator.

Honored Contributor

It's not for everyone but if I had long and really thick hair or really curly hair that I had to straighten daily it sure would be worth it to cut the time to style way down!  A former coworker would spend 45 minutes styling her hair for a straight sleek look and when she got the Dyson - now only 15 or 20 minutes which is less damaging for her hair and it never looked better!For many of the older women here who have short hair and only use a dryer for a couple of minutes to dry/style their hair it would seem ridiculous!  

Many will spend hundreds of dollars for the designer bags and shoes that so many covet.  We all have things we are willing to spend more money on.   

Respected Contributor

Dyson everything is so expensive. No way their stuff can be worth those prices. Wont ever buy, couldnt afford it even if I wanted which I dont  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh mylanta!

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't want that anyway. Much prefer my original Beachwaver because you can leave a little of the ends out. This Dyson curls all the way to the end.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

@morganjen   I IMMEDIATELY noticed the same thing!  Not that I would spend that much for this particular device (I own and LOVE my Dyson blade hair dryer), but that was an immediate deal breaker - besides the price !

Honored Contributor

I love my hair but not THAT much.