Respected Contributor

Re: Oh my, getting ready for CC burn - Isomers has a bunch of great specials this apperance

I just ordered TSV and a set of 2 eye serums. All good stuff and I really love them all. Eyelash serum is great, but I still have one or two. Really recommend it to anyone. So I am done for this visit.
Super Contributor

Re: Oh my, getting ready for CC burn - Isomers has a bunch of great specials this apperance

I ordered the TSV on A/D. Such a fabulous deal with great products. Ordered the Immortal vials on A/D, I don't think we'll see that again. And last but not least, ordered two of the moisture masks. I live in AZ and skin LOVES this stuff. I find I am replacing my Dr. Denese with Isomers more and more. This might have finally pushed me completely over to the Isomers camp. It will kill me to cancel the Dr. Denese A/D but I think I hit a plateau with her line. Has this happened to anyone else?

Trusted Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/27/2015 hopi said:
On 2/27/2015 hopi said:
On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said: Yes, that Face & Neck Moisture mask looks great. Has anyone used it/reviews? The TTV is a good value too. Also interested in the eyelash conditioner. Is there a way to see the products scheduled for Heather's Friday Beauty show? And nice to see 2.99 shipping for Isomers!!!

Love this stuff and it is a great value, bought 2, I have never seen this in a container this large. This Chicago winter makes my neck and whole body need this.

Chi

It you have time do a scrub place one of your favorite serums on and than lather this - it is like a super skin treatment. I never wipe it off just seems to soak in my skin if there is any left I massage it somewhere. Otherwise for a quick fix it's a super moisture mask you can sleep in.

Excellent-thx for the review, Hopi. Do you use the Skinn Watermelon mask? Wondering how it compares.

Chi

I tried Skinn years ago when he was with Q, just not a fan of his stuff. I realize he has a larger following so don't want to offend anyone.

ShopNBC had sent me a full size sample of his watermelon mask and I could not tolerate the smell when I opened the jar. I have very sensitive skin and think that's why I love Isomers so much Manuela's been there so that's a priority with every product.

Yes, some of the Skinn products with menthol are strong. I can tolerate them given the good results. But I understand the complaints/issues. I use a combo of Skinn & Isomers skin care--love!!! The Isomers mask looks great + great pricing for the jumbo size. Glad to see your thread & I can watch a couple of the shows later today!

So happy I am NOT someone who has issues with strong fragrance...LOVE the minty smell of dermaapeal...and the watermelon mask..YUM! I have found myself using both Skinn and Isomer's and loving both...I mix and match along with some body lotions from Perlier/Korres and Borghese mud masks!

I just got my Beauty Goddess kit (delivered at 845pm! Those UPS guys working hard after the weather issues back east LOL) I also got tonight's TTV on A/D as I have been wanting to try the glutathisone for over a year! That price is UNBEATABLE!

I do enjoy Maneula's sales technique which is so much more scientific vs Dimitri who is knowledgable and charismatic...I think Manuela has stepped up her sales techniques "competing" on Evine with D and he also uses more science speak in his presentations...WIN WIN for both skincare lines which I use and love!

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 sueinsf said:
On 2/27/2015 sueinsf said:
On 2/27/2015 Shelbelle said:

Love the Eyelash Conditioner, been using it for years, since it first came out.

Thx Shelbelle-I've been looking at this product & wondering about effectiveness. I did catch a presentation of it during one of her last visits-it captured my interest. The over the counter eyelash trestments don't seem to be effective.

I've been curious about this too. Interesting that it had free shipping with Auto Delivery and all of a sudden now it is $2.99!

oh no-did they change the price of the product too? I think the product price was not reduced for this visit, so maybe I will wait since auto delivery w free s&h would be my preference too.

Price has not changed -- $35 for two. Not reduced for the visit. I also noticed last week there was a single available, but I don't see that now. It also had a slightly different name, so don't know if it was a little different, but the packaging looked the same.

Just as an update, I've been checking back on Evine. The duo is not currently showing as available (but was a couple of days ago) and I believe it was $35 or $36 for two with free shipping on the auto delivery -- this was the Eyelash Protein or Conditioner I believe. There is also a single of the Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer (package looks the same) which is $36 for one. I'm guessing the duo will show up again shortly, after Dimitri's visit since that is their big push this weekend.

Shelbelle, if you see this, do you know what is the difference between these two products? Is the Stem Genesis one worth spending double the price on?

Sorry if bumping this up now made anyone think Isomers has specials on this weekend!!!