Honored Contributor

Re: Oh my .... DuBrows home (Consulte Beauty Shop HQ)

Oh, my, how grand. How ugly, hahaha I just looked it up. JMO Looks like they're expecting a crowd? Or holding a meeting? What would anyone want with something like that? Oh, yes, I forgot. Conspicuous Consumption. I love it. Thank you. I learned something today.

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh my .... DuBrows home (Consulte Beauty Shop HQ)

Dr. Dubrow has an elite education and is a plastic surgeon. Plastic surgeons not only do cosmetic surgery but they do re-constructions for those who have had cancer, burn victims. Some people, especially those with neck, throat, thyroid cancer may have surgery that disfigures their neck and face. How awful it must be to have those issues and thank God for the Plastic Surgeons who can help. So the Dubrows are successful in what they do. I admire them for actually staying married  in the world that they are in with all the trappings of fame and money. I like them but I don't buy thier products. I actually like the Dr. Paul Nassif products on HSN. Nassif and Debrow are both on botched. I also like that Heather has not had plastic surgery. They both seem down to earth.