Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh my .... DuBrows home (Consulte Beauty Shop HQ)

Now I am curious . . . 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

If they can afford that type of home, good for them.  It's not my business what they spend their money on.

As for the 2 of them, it seems they have taken over that channel.  Everytime I tune in, it's Invicata or the DuBrows. 

Valued Contributor

4 years ago found the DuBrows on Evine liked their products still do,  I still see them on Shop HQ (Evine) in Minnesota,  they do still fly to Minnesota for shows but been doing other shows from their beautiful home now.since it became Shop HQ. 

I know everybody works for what they  have and give their family. I know Dr. DuBrow is a surgeon and Heather a busy Mom, have a podcast an actress,so their is plenty of $$$$$$. I wouldn't mind seeing their home on YouTube if I chose too,or watch a show like when Heather was on Housewives of OC, but to see Shop HQ using their home  to sell their products from their home just turns me off.Is it Shop HQ  or the DuBrows so hungry for our $$$$$$$ ?

I understand they are getting extra shows in  without flying to Minnesota due to their busy schedules and they are probably one of the biggest vendors for Shop HQ but just think it's tacky .

Never saw Tova, Dennis Basso,Stan Herman,Rhonda Shear,Diane Gilman and others vendors doing shows from their homes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jen Stallone did a few shows from her home in Bev Hills, when she was on HSN, so has Lisa Rinna on the Q. . 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jen Stallone did a few shows from her home in Bev Hills, when she was on HSN, so has Lisa Rinna on the Q. . 

I also remember Jeanne Bice doing QF shows from her home.  

Valued Contributor

I have to admit I did make a mental note of their medicine cabinet - love the lift up door.
Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

4 years ago found the DuBrows on Evine liked their products still do,  I still see them on Shop HQ (Evine) in Minnesota,  they do still fly to Minnesota for shows but been doing other shows from their beautiful home now.since it became Shop HQ. 

I know everybody works for what they  have and give their family. I know Dr. DuBrow is a surgeon and Heather a busy Mom, have a podcast an actress,so their is plenty of $$$$$$. I wouldn't mind seeing their home on YouTube if I chose too,or watch a show like when Heather was on Housewives of OC, but to see Shop HQ using their home  to sell their products from their home just turns me off.Is it Shop HQ  or the DuBrows so hungry for our $$$$$$$ ?

I understand they are getting extra shows in  without flying to Minnesota due to their busy schedules and they are probably one of the biggest vendors for Shop HQ but just think it's tacky .

Never saw Tova, Dennis Basso,Stan Herman,Rhonda Shear,Diane Gilman and others vendors doing shows from their homes.

Perhaps because Tova, Dennis Basso, Stan Herman, et al , are promoting their main or only buisiness- Or perhaps they dont WASNT their privacy invaded like that...Terry Dubrow is a very, very busy plastic surgeon in LA and Orange County , and it is perhaps more difficult for him to leave those practices for extended periods of time? Additionally, I am sure he is contractually obligated to the "E" Network,  and shooting that show keeps him close to home- 

Heather, though an able spokesperson, is just not as credible without Terry, He is sort of the "science authority" behind the line..Also,  there are young school age children at home..

I enjoy seeing their home, and as I live in Southern CAlifornia, believe it or not, as spectacular  as it is, there are lot of homes as "grand"!

Honored Contributor

Heather had an acting career. In the early 2000's she had her own series called That's Life, she played a single working girl, with an Italian family. Ellen Burstyn and Paul Sorvino played her parents, it was very cute!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Heather had an acting career. In the early 2000's she had her own series called That's Life, she played a single working girl, with an Italian family. Ellen Burstyn and Paul Sorvino played her parents, it was very cute!!

I remember this. She went by Heather Paige Kent then.  The show didn't last long.  I think a season or 2.

Occasional Contributor

Great way for them to claim their home as a tax deduction. Film a few times a year and take tens of thousands off their federal taxes. Well played.