Honored Contributor

Re: Oh ladies, I need your help with concealer!!!

@BiggsE

Well my sleep habits are atrocious. I don't have dark circles under my eyes but I do have bags. I think it's probably hereditary, dad has them, but bad sleep habits don't help any.  Some others were just born night owls.

Frequent Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@BiggsE

Well my sleep habits are atrocious. I don't have dark circles under my eyes but I do have bags. I think it's probably hereditary, dad has them, but bad sleep habits don't help any.  Some others were just born night owls.

@monicakm    I didn't know you had this problem.  Sorry, but I was just responding to your question.  I thought the OP had this problem.  The reasons I listed, are a few out of many more, that cause under eye bags and discoloration. 

Honored Contributor

My eye bags come and go. Lately they haven't been very noticeable. Maybe it's not so much hereditary after all. Probably diet. Dinner tonight was a banana and pretzels.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

My eye bags come and go. Lately they haven't been very noticeable. Maybe it's not so much hereditary after all. Probably diet. Dinner tonight was a banana and pretzels.

Eye bags and dark circles can be hereditary. You could have inherited genes that tend to cause them. Other causes of eye bags are: too much sodium, water retention, lack of sleep. It's a combinaiton of different things, some you can control, some you can't.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I'm doomed.

Occasional Contributor

My favorite concealer is by AYU, an Irish company. Goes on beautifully and doesn’t cake or crease.